Artsy & Cultural Barranco Walking tour (Small Group)
Let's go to Barranco, the bohemian and artsy site of Lima. Writers, poets and artists filled the area in years past and used it for inspiration. Get ready to admire the funky graffiti and murals that were painted with class and character. See beautiful and colonial buildings with stunning architectonic designs. A sidewalk, along the cliffs, offers wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean down below, with beaches very popular among local surfers. Taste a delicious Pisco Sour at a traditional bar and more!
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. We follow all the required protocols of biosecurity.
Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
After picking you up, we will take you to this iconic site of Lima. The area was chosen by Lima's upper classes to build here their Summer and weekend fancy homes. As time passed, "Barranco" became the most romantic and bohemian district of Lima, with the old colonial mansions being converted into restaurants, cafés, bars, clubs, design shops, art galleries and museums. We will walk along a sidewalk to have wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean. You will see colonial and picturesque old mansions. Your expert guide will explain you about the history of Barranco and the meaning of the "Artistic Murals" that make this place a colorful neighborhood.
Its stunning plaza, Church, Bridge of Sighs, will be seen, too.
At the end we will go to a traditional bar for you to learn how to make the emblematic drink of Peru (Pisco Sour).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
We stop here
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria and Lince. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.