Anaga Mountains & Jungle VIP Private Tour in Tenerife
Anaga Mountains & Jungle VIP private tour in Tenerife is made exclusively for your private group or family. That means the tour is for you and only for you and you don’t share your private tour with other people. Your private VIP tour in Tenerife is starting right from your hotel or a cruise ship with experienced driver/guide, speaking your language. Exciting VIP Private Tour in Tenerife – private shore excursion to the Northern part of the island – Anaga Mountains and its jungle by luxury Mercedes Benz limousine, a van or bus in the case of the bigger group.
After you made Anaga private VIP tour in Tenerife you can say – “I really saw a different face of Tenerife” and you can be proud because 95% of the island visitors never saw anything more than their hotel’s swimming pool and just a few of the rest of 5% have been to Anaga. This day will be full of positive emotions, magnificent and stopping breath landscapes and unforgettable feelings.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Candelaria, Candelaria, Tenerife, Canary Islands
The first place we visit along our private shore excursion is the cozy town Candelaria with its Basilica of Black Madonna and monuments of Guanches – native people of Tenerife. Your private guide will highlight the history of Tenerife by the way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenerife Auditorium (Auditorio de Tenerife), Avenida la Constitucion 1, 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
We do a stop by famous Auditorium de Tenerife – home of Tenerife’s symphonic orchestra and a masterpiece of modern architecture. You will also see beautiful city pools where locals spent their free time and we will cross Santa Cruz along the shore and its harbor.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa de las Teresitas, San Andres, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
In San Andres is located biggest beach of the island. The Caribbean style beach Playa de Las Teresitas is an artificial beach built with a quarter of million tons of sand brought from Sahara desert in Africa. Your private tour guide will also take to a hidden place where from you can do amazing photos and also see another volcanic beach as well as off-shore oil platforms, forming a big part of the economy of the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Taganana, Tenerife Spain
We cross Anaga Mountains toward the Taganana village and continue to the end of the road, making photo stops by less explored beaches to reach the village Benijo. Here you can have a short walk along the cliffs hanging over the ocean and if you wish you can have lunch in a simple local fish restaurant with a beautiful ocean view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Rural de Anaga, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
Anaga Jungle is unique Laurel forest, also called laurisilva or laurissilva, is a type of relict and completely endemic subtropical rain forest. This laurel forest was covering the whole territory of Macaronesia and Mediterranean coast millions of years ago and Anaga rural park in Tenerife is one of the very few places in the world where this rainforest survived. It’s a really unique and very memorable experience to walk in Anaga Jungle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, wait right OUTSIDE of the main entrance to the reception of your Hotel.Ports
- Los Cristianos
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.