All Inclusive Small Group Tour of Addis Ababa
Traveling Around Ethiopia and skipping Addis Ababa is almost impossible, The Vibrant City of Addis Ababa has a lot to offer from the museum to the largest open air market, on this tour we will see most of the must see places in Addis Ababa which are The National Museum, a Drive to Entoto Hill, Lunch at the oldest Hotel in Ethiopia where you can have the best local dishes, Merkato and the St. George Cathedral Church.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Blue Badge guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- All entrance fee
- Test Of the Ethiopian Honey Wine
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - Itegue Taitu እቴጌ ጣይቱ ሆቴል
- Entry/Admission - Tomoca Coffee | ቶሞካ ቡና
- Entry/Admission - Merkato
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Tiglachin Memorial
What's excluded :
- All not mentioned on the Inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
You will start your city tour of Addis Ababa with the National Museum of Ethiopia. This is one of the best museums in quality and diversity of the exhibits. Archeological exhibits include the 3.5 million-year-old fossil of Lucy (or Dinkinesh thou art wonderful- in the native language), a hominoid woman of the specious of Australopithecus Afarensis. The discovery of Lucys fossil in 1974 forced a complete rethink of human genealogy, providing that our ancestors were walking 2.5 million years earlier than had been supposed. The National Museum also contains many wonderful artifacts dating back to pre-Axumite civilization.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Meyazia 27 Square Monument, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Meyazia 27 Square Monument AKA the Victory Monument is located Near The grand palace, the Parliament office and the Ministry of Education. It is a Monument to mark the victory against the Italian Colonial Power.
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
we will drive uphill to Entoto, which once was Emperor Minilik IIs permanent camp. Driving the hill there is an considerable drop in altitude and the air is filled with the scent of the Eucalyptus trees which cover the area. From the top, there is a panoramic view of the capital and surrounding countryside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Itegue Taitu እቴጌ ጣይቱ ሆቴል, Dej. Jote St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Lunch Break at one of the best Restaurant where the local Ethiopian cuisine and the healthy Ethiopia Veg Buffet Will be served. Or we can take you to one of the oldest Restaurant, where there is a variety of different foods and as well as Tej ( The Ethiopian Honey Wine )
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomoca Coffee | ቶሞካ ቡና, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Stop at Tomoca Coffee to test the best Ethiopian coffee from Kafffa, Coffee Beans and Powder is also available to buy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Merkato, Addis Mercato, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
After lunch, city tour of Addis Ababa continues with the visit to Merkato, the largest open-air market in Africa, where almost every possible commodity is on sale.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. George's Cathedral, Piazza, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Our visit continues with St. George Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedral in Addis Ababa and the most colorful church. The Church of St. George have also served as a corronation place for the most important emperors and empress of Ethiopia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tiglachin Memorial, Churchill Avenue, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Tiglachin Memorial is a memorial to Ethiopian and Cuban soldiers involved in the Ogaden War. It was built under Mengistu Haile Mariam on Churchill Avenue in Addis Ababa.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers from Hotel, Airport, Apartment etc...Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We will keep you safe during your travel in Ethiopia, as our Guides & drivers are well trained and aware of the The World Travel & Tourism Council safety, health and security of travelers. Safe Trip
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.