All Inclusive: 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
It is a triangular combination of three Glorious and the most Charming cities: Delhi -The Political and the Cultural Hub of India, Agra-The Epitome of Love, and Jaipur -The Pink City as well as the first planned city of India. Have you ever wondered what is the significance of Golden Triangle for the Visitors? This is because of the Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) represents the Grandeur, Glory, and History of the true Indian Diverse Culture.
The golden triangle tour is a quintessential introduction to the rich culture, tradition and history of India, especially for the first time travellers. The 4 days and 3 nights holiday package consist of a tour to major destinations of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Monument entrance fees
- 3 Night Accommodation in 3/4/5 Star Hotel (twin sharing basis)
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned car.
- Packaged bottled water
- Hotel/Airport Pickup/Drop-off included
What's excluded :
- Any items not specified under cost inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Your given time, start your Golden Triangle Tour after meeting your Guide and your Driver at Delhi Railway Station/Airport/Hotel/or your choice of pick up point. Explore Jama Masjid and then a unique glance at local life by an exploration to the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a Rickshaw Ride. Drive around Red Fort, India Gate, Parliament House and Presidential Palace. Finally, visit Qutub Minar. Later, in the evening, drive to Agra (3-4 hours). Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 5:45 AM, our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel. Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise. ( Taj Mahal looks amazing during a sunrise that's why its highly recommended.) Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Then visit Red Fort. (one of the most impressive forts in India) After visiting Red Fort, drive to Jaipur, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned Town). Arrive Jaipur, and overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Today at 8 AM start your full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an ascent to the entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
The morning after breakfast, drive to Delhi (5 hours). Arrive Delhi, you will be dropped off to Delhi Airport/Hotel/or your desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.