All Inclusive – 2 Days Cusco City Tour And Machupicchu Experience
Our adventure begins in Cusco “the center of the center of the Inca empire and history”.
Home of the great masters and teachers of the most important sacred places.
Explore this archeological city with our expert local guide, who will make this period of history come alive by sharing our culture and history.
Enjoy your delicious buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley, which is also home to many indigenous people living the same way, they have been for centuries and it’s possible to visit local markets and communities.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is one of the most beautiful and historically well visited places of Peru.
Discover the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu with our expert private guide who’ll make the ruins come alive with history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night at 3-star hotel at Waman Hotel, La Cabaña Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room).
- English-speaking Local native Guide during whole trip.
- Andean village visit.
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances tickets to Machu Picchu.
- All entrance fees included
- All private transportation for these 02 days.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee :Extra US$35 per person.
- Meals where are not stated.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance during your trip.
Day 1: CUSCO CITY TOUR & TRAIN TO MACHUPICCHU
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Enjoy this experience taking your sweet selfie with the baby alpacas and the baby llamas. You will be collected from your hotel by your expert, local guide and private vehicle to be driven firstly to Sacsayhuaman, one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just above from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
Then we will be continuing visiting the temple of Q’enqo, an amazing place, where sacred rituals were performed as mummifications of the great Andean masters.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
The temple of the water of Tambomachay.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
In the afternoon we will say bye bye to Cusco and welcome Sacred Valley, where we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Here we will meet and share our traditions with our local families.
Duration: 40 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Finally we will board our train to Machupicchu.
Lodging: Machupicchu town.
Waman Hotel Machupicchu *** o similars.
Day 2: PRIVATE TOUR OF MACHUPICCHU - INCA EXPERIENCE
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel your private guide will take you on a comprehensive tour of the Machupicchu citadel, really bringing it to life by detailing the history, significance and myths surrounding it as well as taking you to the hidden corners and best viewpoints. Then after your guided tour, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch before an afternoon at your leisure. You can explore the areas around Machu Picchu or carry on exploring the ruins.
We will coordinate the time to meet in Aguas Calientes to board our train back to Ollantaytambo and then we will transfer you in our private van back to Cusco to your hotel, so with this experiences we have completed our service to Machupicchu and the Sacred Valley of The Incas.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: 1 Buffet breakfast.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from their hotels. Very Important: This tour starts when We pick you up from your hotel and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your Hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.