All Included Combo with Miami Watersports
Why settle for just one water activity when you can just do multiple of them? All activities will be done at the same departure point and may be completed on the same day. Miami Watersports is the only company in Miami which offers a wide range of activities all at the same place, so don’t waste your day driving from one place to another and book with us today and do it all at once at the best price!
• All activities done at the same departure point
• May all be completed on the same day
• Open Everyday
• Great for all ages
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety instructions and equipment
- Parking Available
- Storage space
- Parasailing; 30min Jet Ski; 15min Flyboarding; 15min Tubing; 1hr Paddle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Florida sales tax
- $250 Damage deposit per jet ski, refunded after the ride if no damage
- $85 fuel & service fee (per person)
- Boating Certification required for riders born after 1/1/1988
- Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in)
- Photo/ Video Package (optional at check-in)
- Add an observer (optional at check-in)
- Increase activities duration (optional at check-in)
Ride out on a brand-new Sea Doo Jet Ski to a unique ride zone to free ride with no speed restrictions. Instructors will be there to assist if needed.
Enjoy a peaceful flight with breathtaking views of the Miami skyline as you fly up to 400ft above the water. Takeoff and land back on the boat with the option of getting wet before the landing.
Fly like iron man over the water with a private one-on-one lesson from a certified instructor. This is the newest and most thrilling activity that uses water jets to propel you into the air. Your personal instructor will be on the jet ski controlling your height and providing you with pointers on how to become a better rider. 75% of people learn in the first 5-minutes.
You will be getting towed at rushing speeds by our 25ft power boat. Be ready to get some water splash as you glide through the water enjoying Miami warm water. Up to 6 riders per tube.
Discover Miami's natural beauty with this smooth and relaxing paddle around Biscayne Bay national park. Paddle to one of the nearby Picnic Islands and disembark your kayak or paddleboard on the hidden beach for a nature hike.
Departure Point :Miami Parasail, 3400 Pan American Drive Pier 4 & 5, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Departure Time :8/19/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages to participate: Parasail (5yrs+); Flyboard (13yrs+); Banana/ Paddle (4yrs+)
- Double or triple Parasail rides, single flyers will be paired with others
- Jet ski drivers born after Jan1, 1988 must pass a Temporary Boating exam at our location
- Max 325lbs/jet ski total (max 250lbs per rider); max 450lbs/parasail flight
- Jet Ski (16yrs+ to drive)
- Package is per person
- Must bring a valid ID/passport
- Parent/guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years of age
- Must complete paperwork at check-in
- Must understand English
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Health conditions may prevent you from participating in certain activities
- Only one rider per jet ski.
- This ticket is an Express Pass; must arrive btw 10am-1:30pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.