Adventure to Dee Dote Waterfalls from Mandalay
Join this excursion to the Dee Dote waterfall, a hidden gem off the beaten track not far from Mandalay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Excursion to Dee Dote Waterfall
- Visit to the flower market
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- English-speaking guide
- Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dee Dote WaterFall, Mandalay Myanmar
You get picked up in the morning to start your adventure to the Dee Dote waterfalls. On the way, you will stop by the colorful flower market in Mandalay. The drive to the waterfall is very scenic, passing through multiple small villages along the beautiful Myitnge River.
It is only an easy 20-minute hike up the valley. The hike offers you magnificent views of the waterfall from above. Take a swim and relax by the natural pool upon arrival. The place is not really known among tourists, but you will meet plenty of locals spending their days up there.
If you like, you may hike up to the blue lagoon for about 10 more minutes. The blue lagoon is located on the top of the valley and you will even meet lesser people in there. Take a refreshing dip into the crystal clear water and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Mandalay (one pick-up point only)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.