3Days private tour from Fez to Marrakech
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Good walking shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended
Drinking water is not provided but is available to purchase along the way
Accommodation at the desert camp will be in a private tent with shared bathroom facilities
3-star hotel accommodation is in single, double or twin rooms with private bathroom facilities
Bedding is provided in the desert camp so there is no need to bring a sleeping bag
Long trousers are recommended for the camel ride because the saddles can cause skin irritation
Conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect for the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can be cold at night and in the winter so please bring appropriate clothing
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private driver-guide
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight accommodation in a Sahara desert with diner and breakfast
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
- OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL IN TINGHIR with diner and breakfast
What's excluded :
- Additional local guides
- lunchs and drinks
Day 1: Fes – Midelt – Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Draa-Tafilalet
Visit the Berber village of Azrou to see how these tribes live
Cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests
Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi and watch a dramatic sunset scene
Spend the night in a Berber desert camp in the middle of nowhere
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at desert camp
Day 2: Day 2: Merzouga – Tinghir, Dades
Stop At: Tinerhir, Tinerhir, Souss-Massa
Wake up early in the morning to watch the sun rising over the desert before breakfast. Your first stop of the day will be to Rissani, known for being the location of the mausoleum of the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty of Morocco.
Then, head to Tinghir on the route of the 1000 kasbahs, exploring the kasours and oases in the High Atlas mountain range. Take an hour to explore the Todgha River and admire this beautiful site and the canyons.
Before lunch, visit the Berber village of Azrou with your guide to discover their traditional lifestyle. In the afternoon, you’ll drive to the Dades Valley to visit one of the oldest kasbahs in the region. You’ll then be dropped off at your guest house or hotel in Dades.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at your hotel
Day 3: Day 3: Dades – Kelaa Mgouna – Ouarzazate – Ait ben Haddou – Marrakech
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After breakfast at your hotel, travel to Kelaa Mgouna in the Rose Valley, a famous rose plantation. Visit one of the rose growers’ cooperatives and discover how the workers mix distilled rose water to create scents.
Continue along the kasbahs to Ouarzazate, known as the “door of the Sahara”, often used as a filming location. Next you’re off to Kasbah Ait ben Haddou, a UNESCO-listed fortified village. Explore this beautiful site with your guide and learn more about its Moroccan earthen clay architecture.
In the afternoon, take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the Atlas Mountains, where Berbers have been living for centuries. You’ll arrive back in Marrakech in the late afternoon.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
About your pick up time and the meeting point, you will receive an email one day before your trip about all details.Airports
- Fes Sais International Airport, Aéroport Fes Saïss Oulad Tayeb، Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.