3 hour Makena Kayak Snorkel Tour w/Free Photos
The Sustainable choice! 1% for the Planet, Hawaii Ecotourism Association and B Corp Certified. Our certified Marine Naturalist Guides will personally take you on a guided reef tour and also provide FREE Digital Photography. No more than 8 guests per guide on our small group tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Free Digital Photography
- Bottled water - Stainless Steel Water Bottles
What's excluded :
Kayaking is the best way to snorkel Maui’s secluded spots away from the masses of large tour boats. Connect with nature as a Certified Marine Naturalist Kayak Guide snorkels with you pointing out Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (honu), tropical fish and other abundant marine life. FREE Digital Photography is included on every tour. Our tours will never have more than 8 guests per guide.
• Makena Landing Park, Makena Rd, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Departure Point :5230 Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.