3-Days Desert Sahara Experience From Marrakech To Fes
We will start this tour from Marrakech to Merzouga, through the High Atlas mountains through Ouarzazate. visit the UNISCO World Heritage site, the Valley of Roses, the Dades Valley, the Dades Gorge, to the Merzouga Desert and camel trekking. During the night in a Berber tent in the middle of the dunes, you will head towards Fez through the Rissani Markt. Erfoud Valle de Ziz midelt. Azrou where we will explore the cedar forest, Ifrane, the Moroccan Switzeland, the mountains of the Middle Atlas, to Fez
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 night accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Fez Mellah
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Beverage
- Accommodations in Marrakech and Fes
Day 1: MARRAKECH - OUARZAZATE - BOUMALNE DADES
Stop At: Boumalne Dades, Boumalne Dades, Souss-Massa
Day 1 starts with an early pick up ,after the journey will begin our southeast through the High Atlas through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, with a powerful overview from the mountains, heading to the old High Atlas Berber villages Then we will visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, then have lunch at one of the Kasbahs restaurants. Then we continue the journey to the Dades Valley during the night at the Hotel or Riad.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Hotel Kasbah
Day 2: BOUMALNE DADES - TENGHIR - TAFILALET - MERZOUGA.
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Draa-Tafilalet
After breakfast, we will head towards Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. Berber villages are distributed along the way. We will pass through the gorges of Todra, Tenghir, Tinjdad, Erfoud where we will feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet. Then we continue driving to a hotel in Merzouga, after relaxing a few minutes, you will take part of your luggage in a small bag (only the one needed to spend the night in the desert) and leave the other luggage in the hotel. Then, we will ride the camels on an adventure crossing the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. This is a golden opportunity to take excellent pictures of sunset and sunrise. When we arrive at the camp, we will walk on foot to the highest sand dunes to board the sand and watch the sunset. We will spend, or stay awake, the night in a camp of nomadic Berber tents with drum music in the middle of the Sahara.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Camp in the desert
Day 3: MERZOUGA - RISSANI - MIDELT - AZROU - IFRANE - FEZ.
Stop At: Fez Mellah, Fes Morocco
Our team will wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise at the top of the dunes in the Erg Chebbi desert and you will have your breakfast. After these joyful moments, you will return by camel to the hotel where you can shower. You will leave for Errachidia through Erfoud, Aoufous and the Ziz valley and then stop to overlook the Aoufous oasis in the Tafilalte region. We continue to Midelt through the TiziN’talghamt pass and have lunch. And directly after lunch, you will be taken to Fez (the medieval city) through the cedar forest near Azrou and the Middle Atlas mountain, with the possibility of seeing the Berber apes (monkeys). You can make a stop in Ifrane before reaching Fez. Leave in Fez. And don't forget to wish you a safe trip and some good times with us throughout your life.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Your driver will drop you off in your hotel at Fes
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Bab Guissa, Fes El Bali Medina, Fes Medina, Fès, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.