3 Days Australian Camp,Dhampus and Sarangkot Trekking from Pokhara
Australian camp,Dhampus and Sarangkot is the one of the best trek near pokhara where you can explore nature,culture and adventure together.Australian camp is one of the most famous place to explore mountain from height.Dhapus is best mountain typically nepali village near to pokhara. Sarangkot is one of the best sunrise view point over Mt.Annapurna,Fishtail and Dhaulagiri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick up from your Hotel in Lakeside area or from our office in Lakeside., trekking guide
- Private transport,Meals during trek,All entrance fee and government tax,Accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,Bar bill,Gratitude
Day 1: Drive to Kande and trek to Dhampus via Australian camp ( 2000 meter / 4 hours )
Stop At: Dhampus, Dhampus, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
8:oo am pickup from your hotel and 1 hour drive to Kande by car . From Kande ,hike to Dhampus village via Australian Camp (2000 meter ). Lunch en- route. Dinner and overnight at tea house / lodge in Dhampus .
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at tea house and lodge .
Day 2: Trek from Dhampus to Sarangkot ( 1600 meter / 5 hours )
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Breakfast at hotel and hike to Sarangkot via Naudanda . Lunch en-route .Enjoy sunset and Pokhara valley view from Sarangkot . Dinner and overnight at tea house / lodge .
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Sarangkot lodge
Day 3: Hike from Sarangkot to Pokhara ( 3 hours)
Stop At: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Early morning sunrise view from Sarangkot view tower over Annapurna range , Mt.Fishtail and Mt.Dhaulagiri .Breakfast and hike down to Pokhara .
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel and residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy trek recommend to all
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.