2-Day Tour Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu From Cusco, Peru
UNESCO–listed Machu Picchu and neighboring Huayna Picchu are considered among Peru’s most impressive must-see sites, but organising accommodation and transportation to reach the remote locations from Cusco can be tricky. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Cusco accommodation and visit both sites—with all the logistics plus admission fees, Vistadome train, covered. During your visit, you’ll be able to climb Huayna Picchu for spectacular panoramic views over Machu Picchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up / Drop-Off downtown
- Tourist transportation between Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Vistadome Train (roundtrip) from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
- English Speaking Tour Guide in Machu Picchu
- 4-star Hotel Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu
- Ongoing assistance
- Entry/Admission - Huayna Picchu
What's excluded :
- Meals during the trip
- Airplane tickets, Hotel in Cusco
- Hot Springs $4
Day 1: Cuzco - Aguas Calientes (overnight in Machu Picchu town)
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel with our transportation at 9:50 a.m and drive to the train station approximately two hours. At 12:55pm we will catch the VISTADOME TRAIN. The train goes through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, and has great views of the Mountains and of the beautiful Urubamba River. Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes station, our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the hotel at 2:30 p.m. Our local guide will see you at your hotel around 7:30 p.m to brief you about the next day tour. Afternoon free to explore by your own, visit the Hot Springs, Museum or walk around the beautiful town.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight 4**** Hotel Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu
Day 2: Tour Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Mountain - Cusco
Stop At: Huayna Picchu, Carretera Hiram Bingham Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 08680 Peru
(7:30 am) After your breakfast, you will go to the bus station to take the bus to Machu Picchu, the trip takes 30 minutes. Upon arrival you will present your entrance ticket Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. along with your identity document. Upon entering you have 1 hour to take the classic photos of Machu Picchu and then go to the control gate of Huayna Picchu. (10:00 am) is the time of entry. The walk to the top takes 50 minutes. We recommend visiting for a period of 3 hours including time to take pictures. This ticket allows you to enter Machu Picchu twice. When returning from Huayna Picchu we recommend going out to the control door to use the bathrooms. (1:30 pm) You will re-enter Machu Picchu with our English-speaking guide, where you can enjoy the history of Machu Picchu. For about 2 hours. Later you will take the bus back to the town of Machu Picchu. (6:10 pm) the Vistadome train leaves with return to Ollantaytambo and from here by minivan to Cusco, the tour ends 10:30 pm downtown.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco, Mac Donald restaurant.
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company is taking biosecurity protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Take with you a quick test discard of covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.