12 Days Kenya Safari Holidays
Kenya is the historical place of the East African safari, a land of sweeping savannah grasslands inhabited by charismatic mega-fauna, including Big Cats, the Big Five (buffalo, lion, elephant, leopard and rhino) and just about everything in between. Elsewhere, landscapes here stir the soul with deserts in the north, dense forests in the west, Rift Valley lakes in the center and tropical coast out east. This result for those on safari is an experienced safari industry ready to show you a seemingly endless parade of wildlife against one of the most beautiful backdrops in Africa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
12 Days Kenya Wildlife Photographic Safari Holidays, Masai Mara Migration Photo Safari in Kenya is designed especially for photographers taking photographic safari holiday in Africa. 12 Days Kenya wildlife Photographic Safari Holidays is escorted by our wildlife photographer tour guides. Wildlife photography requires patience, preparation, dedication and a guide that understands how to get you into the right position for that perfect capture.
Wildlife photography in Africa is so intense. East Africa alone offers unlimited opportunities for wildlife photographers and wildlife lovers. Our wildlife Photographic tours and safaris are carefully crafted and hand-picked to enhance the best experiences. Our collection of Africa photography safaris holidays has been designed to offer the perfect combination of outstanding wildlife viewing and exceptional photography opportunities in Kenya.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
The travellers will be met by one of our representativeAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.