1-Day Trekking to Dhmapus
The trek to Dhampus gives you a wonderful opportunity to dive into the nature of the Himalayan Mountains. You hike through tropical forests and beautiful rice fields. On the way, there are also some cosy villages where you have the opportunity to observe the daily life of the Nepalese peasants. At Australian Base Camp, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Annapurna Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional, English speaking guide and all his insurances and expenses
- Lunch which you can chose from an extensive vegetarian and non-vegetarian menu
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Beverages
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dhampus, Dhampus, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
The one-day Dhampus tour takes us back from the busy city of Pokhara to the rural area of Annapurna region. From the beautiful village Dhampus, we see the full beauty of the Annapurna range with the magnificent peaks of Annapurna South, Himchule and Machhapuchre Himal. On this one day tour, we have the chance to deep dive into the rural life of Nepal. A great alternative to a multi-day trekking tour.
We start our tour after breakfast in Pokhara with 45 min. drive by taxi to Phedi. From Phedi, we walk 3 hours to Dhampus village and stay there for lunch. After lunch, we descend to Kande and from there take a taxi back to Pokhara.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be waiting for you in front of your Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.