01 Day Tour to Pyramids Of Giza Memphis And Sakkara
Experience this private Cairo day tours to visit the pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara tours. Your expert tour guide Khaled will accompany you to visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Valley temple, and the Sphinx. And then, proceed to the ancient capital of Memphis. Moreover, you will visit Saqqara necropolis, and the world famous step pyramid of king Djoser
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sightseeing
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary Personal expenses Gratuities (Tipping)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will listen to a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Then, enjoy free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you. And then, proceed to visit the Valley temple of Chephren. You will find that you standing in front of the great sphinx, a mythical creature with a lion’s body and a human head.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
located 20 km south of Cairo. Memphis was the first capital of Egypt. According to legend related by Manetho, the city was founded by the pharaoh Menes around 3000 B.C. Today, there is little left of the city, but you will be able to visit an open-air museum that offers a variety of interesting artifacts; like the huge statue of Ramses II and the sphinx.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Continue to visit Saqqara, the name given to the extensive ancient burial ground in Egypt, the necropolis of the ancient capital Memphis. It is home to the famous step pyramid of king Djoser and the burial place of the pyramid’s architect Imhotep. Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you from any hotel locates in Cairo or Giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.